The HRB 300 is one of a complete line of Republic regenerative blowers for high vacuum or compressed air applications in both horizontal and vertical mounting positions. TEFC motors are UL, cUL and CE certified. The impeller is directly connected to the motor shaft, providing powerful air force without undue friction. The bearings are outside the compression chamber, ensuring maximum operational reliability under high differential pressure. This low-maintenance, oil-free design provides continuous, dependable service to our customers.
• Low noise 75dB
• Continuous, low-maintenance operation
• Saves space and electricity
• Trouble-free installation
• Easy replacement of parts
• Outboard bearings yielding longer life
• Dual voltage 230 / 460
• 2” Relief Valve (recommended)
• Inlet Filter (recommended)
• Liquid filled gauge
• Check Valve
• Belt-driven bare shaft blowers are available
• Explosion proof motors available
(Class 2/Group E, F, G/Division 1 Certified)
All Republic Regenerative Blowers are available in pre-assembled kits for either pressure or vacuum applications. These kits include an inlet filter and relief valve and have been tested prior to shipment. Optional items for these kits include a check valve and gauge.